Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: newbie here!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey guys,

    I thought I'd check this place out and see what it's like.

    btw I'm Jo (I'm on the sony bbs)

    Jo [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome Jo! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Its nice to have you. We love our positive happy place. Have fun!

    Lain

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JO!!!!!!!! So happy you are here!!

    Laurie

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    All we need is Krissy in here and we will have an all Canadian thread!

    Laurie! the airport? [img]eek.gif[/img] don't you dare miss that plane.

    Lain

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey guys,

    I'm glad to be here. Thought I'd try a new place for a change.

    anymore Canucks here to add to our all Canadian thread LOL

    Jo

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who else is on here?

    I'd love to get to know everyone here

    Jo

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a lot of us here but we're hiding [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Jo!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Whadda ya know? lol.....you'll have a blast here! *whispers* just watch Terry and her intake of [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] lmao

  9. #9
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    There are lots more but lots are in the UK and Eroupe and Australia Times zones suck [img]wink.gif[/img]


    This board dosn't move as fast as the sony board.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, welcome. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's nice to have you here.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •